Lover Boy Killed Girl Friend In Acid Attack In Plateau State

Late Ladi Moses before her death
An ex-student of Government Secondary School, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Ladi met her untimely death after the deadly attack a few days ago.

According to Vanguard:
The deceased was attacked by a young man popularly called “Baba” at the old Nigeria Prison Service Yard in the Wadata area of Makurdi town where she lived with her parents until her death. A source told Vanguard that the duo had been in secret romance over a period of time until the relationship went sour. The source explained that the love birds had carried on despite accusations and counter accusations of infidelity by both parties.
Efforts were made by friends to resolve their differences when it became obvious that the said Baba was getting desperate and restive about the crisis, yielded no positive results. Actually we thought that they had resolved their differences until the unfortunate incident that led to the death of Ladi which no one envisaged.
From what we heard, on that fateful day, Baba called her out of the house around 7pm in the guise that he wanted to discuss an important issue not knowing that disaster awaited her. Unfortunately when the lady approached him, he engaged her in a heated argument which led to a struggle between them. We heard that it was in the heat of the quarrel that Baba removed a bottle containing a chemical suspected to be acid, from his pocket and poured the contents on the lady who instantly screamed and fell to the ground,” the source recounted.
The source told VM that when the unfortunate incident filtered into town, the vigilante group in the area mounted a search for Baba. He was eventually arrested at one of the motor parks in town when he was about boarding a taxi out of Makurdi town. The vigilante group arrested and handed him over to the police at ‘A’ Division, Wadata, where he was detained to enable the Police carry out their investigations and interrogation,” he added.
According to the source, Ladi did not survive the first degree burns as she died two days after her admission in the hospital, inspite of efforts by the medical personnel to save her life.When Vanguard Metro visited the home of the deceased, her heart -broken parents were still in shock and unable to speak on the incident.
When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Matthew Oku, who confirmed the attack, said the Command was yet to received situation reports from medical doctors who treated the deceased lady. Oku, however assured that the Police were investigating the unfortunate incident, promising that the law would take its full course in the matter.

Share on Google Plus


Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting My Blog...