PHOTOS: Boy Aged 4 Dies After Swallowing Cinnamon Powder Found In Mum's Kitchen Cupboard

Matthew Rader
Matthew Rader died after swallowing cinnamon powder
A four-year-old boy has died after swallowing cinnamon powder he found in his mum's kitchen cupboard.
Matthew Radar was climbing around the kitchen before he discovered the powered spice. He then started putting it in his mouth before he choked and collapsed.

Lex18Matthew Rader
Matthew Rader
Despite being rushed to hospital, medics were unable to save his life and Matthew was pronounced dead, reported.
His heartbroken mum Brianna said: "He started choking, it was like he was having a seizure and just collapsed." The death of the youngster - from Kentucky, US, comes as a new trend called The Cinnamon Challenge sweeps across America.
Lex18Brianna Rader
Brianna Rader has now warned others about consuming the spice
Although his death is unconnected, his mum has now warned others that cinnamon can kill. "All these kids do the cinnamon challenge. They don't think about the fact it can hurt them," she said .


Share on Google Plus


Post a Comment

Thanks For Visiting My Blog...